Leading European real estate investor and developer active in the offices, residential, retail, logistics and leisure markets is looking for Assistant/Office manager.
- Higher education
- Fluent English
- Previous experience (secretary, office manager, assistant) would be an advantage.
- Excellent communicator, accurate, friendly, proactive, innovative, self-motivated.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise.
- Ability to work on own for long periods of time.
- Results focused.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Handling telephone calls.
- Administrative support.
- Travel support.
- Working with business correspondence and courier companies.
- Handling documents movement in Moscow.
- Maintaining contracts.
- Produce and analyse regular and ad hoc reports as required utilizing available resources.
- Co-ordinate information loading on the company website.
- Input client related information into database.
- Planning of and handling sales calls.
- Prepare and manage mailings to the clients.
- Carry out all administration duties associated with the office.
- Prepare for and attend client events if requested.
- Prepare for and attend market related exhibitions, industry association meetings and trade shows as required.
- Prepare for and attend sales calls as required.
- Prepare product presentations.
- Assist in the production of Client communications.
- Responsible for the running of the office in the absence of the Director.
- Operate all office technology in a careful, efficient manner.
- Carry out general clerical and office duties as required.
- Carry out all other duties as required by the Director and market conditions.
Please send your CV on the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Construction Projects Coordinator
Leading European real estate investor and developer active in the offices, residential, retail, logistics and leisure markets is looking for Construction Projects Coordinator.
- Language: Russian, English (fluent, technical).
- Positive attitude, ability to multitask and work under stress.
- Experience in a construction, engineering would be an advantage.
- Architectural or engineering background would also be an advantage.
- Age 23-28.
- Work on exciting projects in a dynamic company with Western management.
- Salary + bonus.
- Education: construction/engineering education.
- Career advancement offered: yes.
- Travel & geographic area: based in Moscow, travel 50% of the time (Caribbean States, London, Zurich, Cyprus, Russian regions).
- Work hours: sliding working schedule.
- Liaise with Client throughout the project and act as their representative within our company.
- Liaise with the Client's architects, construction engineers and designers.
- Liaise with the Landlord for the approvals process and site works.
- Coordinate and manage the contract implementation processes.
- Ensure appropriate and cost effective contractual solutions.
- Facilitate practical and workable terms and conditions for construction contracts with reputable and competent subcontractors.
- Communicate regularly with subcontractors regarding the imposition of any material changes.
- Inform all pertinent department heads of on-going communication with subcontractors.
- Ensure that the contract and any necessary drawing are communicated to site as soon as possible.
- Ensure thereafter that the terms of the contract are respected and adhered to by the subcontractor.
- Work with the local and International suppliers for materials, finishes and equipment.
- Liaise with the in-house project team.
- Continue to support the Client post contract.
Please send your CV on the following email: